Researchers working toward a Ph.D. are invited to submit proposals for the Doctoral Consortium of the 20th Group Decision and Negotiation conference in Toronto, Canada. This event will provide an opportunity for graduate students to explore their research interests in an interdisciplinary workshop, under the guidance of a panel of distinguished experts in the field.
The Doctoral Consortium will provide students with an opportunity to:
- Present their research work in a relaxed and supportive environment
- Receive feedback and suggestions from peers and experienced faculty members
- Gain an overview of the breadth and depth of GDN applications and methodologies
- Obtain insight into directions for GDN research taken by other doctoral candidates
- Discuss concerns about research, supervision, the job market, and other issues and
- Network with faculty, peers and future colleagues
Doctoral Consortium Chair
To be announced.
Please follow the procedure explained in the Submission page.
Please submit your paper by March 15, 2020.
Select Doctoral Consortium as the conference stream.
Note: Papers submitted to the Doctoral Consortium are not eligible for the consideration for the Young Researcher Award.
- It is open only to doctoral students who have begun or are about to begin their doctoral dissertations;
- Each student with an accepted paper at the Doctoral Consortium has to register and attend GDN 2020 (special student fee applies);
- Each paper must be presented by the student;
- Submissions will be judged mainly on relevance, originality, technical quality and clarity;
- Paper format and length: 2 – 8 pages excluding references. Instructions and templates are also provided for Microsoft Word.
- The paper should include the following information: motivation including research aims and research questions, theoretical foundations, research approach, preliminary results (if applicable), an overview of schedule and indication of the current state.
Accepted papers will be included in local proceedings and they will remain free of copyright
Important Dates for the Doctoral Consortium
The Doctoral Consortium will take place on Sunday, June 07 at the Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada.