- Technological Foundations
- Systems Design and Use
- Methodological Foundations
- Theoretical Foundations
- Behavioural Aspects
There will be a dedicated student track offering pre-doctoral students an opportunity to present (preliminary) work and to receive valuable feedback.
Conference proceedings will be published in a volume of Springer Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP), as well as a local proceedings volume for authors who choose to retain copyrights to their papers. Selected papers will be considered for publication in the Springer journal Group Decision and Negotiation.
For any questions, please contact us at the email below:
email@example.com [About the conference organization]
firstname.lastname@example.org [About the paper submission]
Please be advised that the deadline for full paper submissions, extended abstracts, and abstracts to the Local Proceedings has been extended to March 31, 2023.
- The conference will be a hybrid online-in person event: participants who cannot travel to Japan can present their research online.
- Participants planning to attend the conference in person are required to register as an “In-Person Full Delegate” or “In-Person Student/Retired” participant. We also provide “Guest” registration status for accompanying persons.
- Participants who cannot attend or present in person can register as an “Online Full Delegate” or “Online Student / Retired” participant.
- At least one of the authors must be registered for the conference for the paper to be published in the proceedings.
Registration for the conference commenced w.e.f. April 01, 2023.
Deadline for Early Bird Registration has been extended from April 30, 2023 to May 08, 2023 at 23:59, Japan Standard Time (GMT +9).
Please contact us if you have any accompanying guest who wishes to join the social event (on Tuesday afternoon, 13th June) only, but no other conference activities
There will be no refunds of the conference registration fees.