1) Conference papers Awards
1.1) GDN Springer Best Young Researcher
The GDN Springer Best Young Researcher Awards is $300 and $200.
- The author must not have completed the PhD
- The young researcher must be the first author of the paper, the supervisor can be co-author
- The paper must be presented by the young researcher at the conference
- It must be submitted as a full paper, not an abstract or extended abstract
1.2) GDN Springer Best Paper
The GDN Springer Best Paper Awards is $600 and $400.
Selected papers are expected to be submitted to the INFORMS “Group Decision and Negotiation Journal” published by Springer (GDN journal).
2) Society Award – Group Decision and Negotiation Section Award
We are seeking nominations for the 2021 Group Decision and Negotiation Section Award.
The GDN INFORMS Section Award honors an individual who has made outstanding contributions to research in the field of Group Decision and Negotiation and/or outstanding contributions to the GDN Section. The contributions justifying the award may be recent or they may have been made over the recipient’s lifetime. The Award will be accompanied by a Citation, to be prepared by the Section Award Committee, describing the recipient’s contributions to Group Decision and Negotiation. The previous recipients of this Award can be seen in this link (GDN Award Recipients).
The 2021 GDN Section Award is scheduled to be presented during the GDN conference dinner in Toronto, in June 2021. The Award Recipient will be invited to give a keynote at the conference.