Instructions for authors of full papers submitted for Springer LNBIP Conference Proceedings
- A full paper reports on completed research
- The paper is between 8 and 12 pages long excluding references
- Accepted papers will be published in Springer LNBIP proceedings
- Authors of papers not accepted for Springer LNBIP may be invited to have their papers considered for the conference proceedings
- Instructions for preparing a full paper in the Springer format can be found here.
- Authors of accepted papers have to surrender copyright to Springer. Upload of the signed Springer copyright form via EasyChair is mandatory for publication. One author may sign the form on behalf of the other authors. In this case, the author signs and accepts the responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
- Authors must provide their final paper as a pdf file as well as upload all source files (Word file or LaTeX files with all associated style files, special fonts, references as Bbl files and eps files) via EasyChair.
- At least one of the authors must be registered for the conference by for the paper to be published in the proceedings. Registration information is provided here.
Instructions for authors of Abstracts, Extended Abstracts and Full Papers for Local Proceedings
- Abstracts, extended abstracts or full papers report either on completed research or research-in-progress.
- The paper is between 2 and 8 pages long excluding references.
- Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Authors of accepted papers will retain the copyright of their papers.
Instructions and templates are also provided for abstracts/extended abstracts/full papers written with Microsoft Word.
Paper submission procedure
All submissions are handled through the EasyChair conference management system; to submit please follow the following steps:
1. Prepare your paper according to the instructions given above and save it as a pdf file.
2. Log in to EasyChair using your account (or create one if you do not have it);
3. Choose Author option when selecting GDN2019 conference in EasyChair;
4. Select New Submission and choose
- one of the specific conference streams relevant to your submission, or the GDN 2019 general stream called “General Topics in GDN” (The list of streams is given here and it will be displayed during the submission process), or
- Doctoral Consortium